Digital certified translations
To make life easier for you, I offer e-certified translations.
Faster turnaround times is the biggest advantage of this new service, as you
no longer have to wait for a certified translation to be sent to you by registered mail.
This new method of qualified electronic signatures (QES)
from D-Trust, a company of the Bundesdruckerei allows for
issuing certified translations in digital form.
Do you have questions about QES? Feel free to reach out.
What are my advantages of a digital translation?
- Time saving: Get your translation faster without waiting for your certified translation by mail.
- Cost-saving: No copy costs and shipping costs are charged.
- unlimited use: Use your digital certified translation as often as you need it for an office. There is no need to pay for extra certified hard copies.
- Environment-friendly: Due to its paperless form and the fact that no postal service is involved this service is more sustainable.
- Space-saving: Store your e-certified translation electronically. This saves space and on top you will find the translation more easily than leafing through folders at home.